Monday 23 November 2015

Dieting

Hello and welcome to new look, new shape.
If you feel good, no matter the size, shape or form no one can tell you otherwise. Learn ways to live a more healthier and productive lifestyle in this remarkable informative blog that will not only make you happy about your weight but will teach you how to maintain a suitable physique for yourself.

With work, social life and everything in between, it becomes hard to keep in shape, I mean who has time for gym with our busy schedules but with the festive season around the corner, we got to get those beach bodies ready and have fun while doing it.......so buckle up and enjoy the ride!!!

In this blog I will be giving you tips on healthy diet plans, effective exercises and great ingredients for your drinking shakes. Lets focus on this diet plan. . .



Most people tend to  think going on a diet is a three week thing so you can fit into a dress you bought for a friends wedding, but fail to realize that a diet is an everyday thing that should be part of your life. A diet plan does not mean you have to starve yourself, but it just regulates your daily meals and substitute junk food with healthy fruits or veges. In order for any diet to work you have to first enjoy it and not feel forced or stressed while doing it because you will start to binge.

With all that said, have a lovely week and have fun getting those bodies ready.



























22 comments:

  1. Yes its very true, diets can be difficult if we're not enjoying them. Now I cant wait to see your recommended shakes. They're always handy and nice especially in summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow sounds interestng. I guess I've never been a diet or gym person (though i have a 12 months contract with 1) coz i never manage to get time for it. Im glad to se easy to follow shakes and diets that are inexpensive. Looking forward to more ideas

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. its a great thing that your first experience will be with me, hopping that it will work for you

      Delete
  3. Wow that interesting. I am one person who always believe that losing weight fast IS possible, and I am not letting any one tell me it's not!

    I looking forward to here more recommendations

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think loosing weight is a process that does not take days or happens over night

      Delete
  5. Oh wow such an interesting comment. I look forward to trying this diet out and hopefully will see the results in time. I understand as you have indicated that a diet is an every day exercise that we need to continue doing so I am up for the new challenge....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you stick to this plan, nothing will go wrong

      Delete
  6. Looking forward to this. I hope its gonna be a different experience to what we have been seeing and forcing down our throats

    ReplyDelete
  7. will surely not disappoint your expectations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Banabi ngamabhityo ke coz some of us love a bit of meat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The aim is not to be skiny but just to live a healthy lifestyle

      Delete
  9. I am keen to try this one because am that person who gets discouraged easily so I am eager to try this challenge

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good weight loss tips and looking forward on having that dazzling summer body

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome stuff, looking forward to more of your postings. It's about the lifestyle indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  12. People should accept themselves as they are, dieting takes dedication and commitment but nonetheless its a good idea to stay healthy

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love healthy snacks I will try to make them sometime especially the shakes ,thanx. Great stuff

    ReplyDelete
  14. excellent piece of work sana,can't wait for your next article.

    ReplyDelete
  15. excellent piece of work sana,can't wait for your next article.

    ReplyDelete
  16. You know I really find it hard to live a healthy lifestyle, I don't excercise nor eat healthy food and I don't like it, I do want to get in shape, and I will definitly take your tips

    ReplyDelete
  17. Do you have any tips for guys who wan to build up great muscle?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Mr sobuza, I myself need tips to get that great and ahh summer body!

    ReplyDelete